Success Story: Myson Century: “Outstanding performance” - the core advantage of DCD’s 8051 familyJun 14th, 2013
"We are very glad with the outstanding performance of the DCD DP80390 / DP8051 IP core. Our experience with DCD in terms of both product quality and prompt supporting, has led us to rely on them for quality IP core products.”
Technical Marketing Department,
Myson Century, Inc.
Myson Century Inc. was established in 1990. For over two decades, the company has been specializing in design, development and sales of semiconductors and complete system solutions. Myson’s devices are used in numerous applications in communication and display industries; the 8 bit and 32 bit MCU products serve applications for automotive solutions, for example cluster controllers, parking sensors and CAN ECU controllers, networking-optimized connectivity solutions, such as VoIP, IP phone, and internet access devices. Myson’s video and LCD controllers serve applications for video encoder, video decoder, graphic OSD, and TCON solution. The most recent company’s goal is to overtake the leadership in the fiber optical market.
Digital Core Design is proud to be Myson’s provider for ten years now.
- High efficiency solutions for performance-sensitive application.
- Pipelined RISC architecture, up to 15.55 times faster than the original 80C51 at the same frequency
- Up to 14.632 VAX MIPS at 100 MHz
- 24 times faster multiplication
- 12 times faster division
- Easy system verification and on-chip software debugging
- Instant technical back up through experienced team of professionals, at each stage of the project implementation.
Attached fileDownload: success-story_myson-1339746663.pdf ( 425 KB )
- Dec 21st. Badania i rozwój. Zapytania ofertowe
- Dec 2nd. D32PRO, our 32-bit CPU named the Product of the Future
- Oct 17th. DUSB2-ULPI, AN USB 2.0 DEVICE CONTROLLER WITH ULPI INTERFACE
- May 7th. D32PRO, FULLY SCALABLE & ROYALTY-FREE 32-BIT CPU FROM DCD
- Nov 17th. Badania i rozwój. Nieaktualne zapytania ofertowe
- Jun 14th. Success Story: Myson Century: “Outstanding performance” - the core advantage of DCD’s 8051 family
- Apr 10th. Success Story: ASIX: The key to new network solutions.
- Mar 1st. Success Story: Syntronix: Long-term cooperation based on professionalism and trust.
- Jan 3rd. Success Story: TAOS: Support – the key to success.
- Nov 28th. Success Story: Avisonic Chooses DCD’s DP8051 for Image Processors