Success Story: Syntronix: Long-term cooperation based on professionalism and trust.Mar 1st, 2013
"Outstanding performance, quality and reasonable price of DCD IP cores satisfy our needs to meet the time-to-market, lower the development cost and enhance the competitive strength of our products."
President, Syntronix Corporation
Syntronix Corporation was founded in 2001 as a dedicated IC and system level development company. Since 2010, it has focused on designing, developing and trading in MCU and Wireless SoC products, which finally are used in Home Appliance, Power Management and Systems & Machine Control devices. In wireless product development, Syntronix develops and integrates Radio Frequency circuits, CPU and peripheral components on a single SoC. These products are widely adopted in PC, Game Console & Audio/ Visual Equipment.
The successful cooperation between Syntronix and DCD lasts for ten years now. During that time, our company has proved to be a trustworthy partner, always providing best solutions to meet Syntronix’s requirements. Right now, we are pleased to say, that we are eagerly anticipating the new product, in which – yet again – we had our contribution.
Optimal solution for low-cost chip production
- DSEI serializer
The dedicated combination of 8051 IP core, DUSB2 controller and DoCDTM debugging system, developed by DCD’s specialists, provided Syntronix with optimal solution for FULL SPEED/HIGH SPEED USB2.0, which combined with DSEI serializer, can be used for low-cost chip production.
Attached fileDownload: success-story_syntronix-1337172300.pdf ( 406 KB )
- Dec 21st. Badania i rozwój. Zapytania ofertowe
- Dec 2nd. D32PRO, our 32-bit CPU named the Product of the Future
- Oct 17th. DUSB2-ULPI, AN USB 2.0 DEVICE CONTROLLER WITH ULPI INTERFACE
- May 7th. D32PRO, FULLY SCALABLE & ROYALTY-FREE 32-BIT CPU FROM DCD
- Nov 17th. Badania i rozwój. Nieaktualne zapytania ofertowe
- Jun 14th. Success Story: Myson Century: “Outstanding performance” - the core advantage of DCD’s 8051 family
- Apr 10th. Success Story: ASIX: The key to new network solutions.
- Mar 1st. Success Story: Syntronix: Long-term cooperation based on professionalism and trust.
- Jan 3rd. Success Story: TAOS: Support – the key to success.
- Nov 28th. Success Story: Avisonic Chooses DCD’s DP8051 for Image Processors